Trailer Servicing and Repairs
We are able to service any type of trailer; Horse trailers, Cattle trailers, Builder’s or Gardener’s trailers, DIY trailers etc...
- Our labour is charged at an hourly rate and new parts cost extra.
- A full service will take a minimum of 2 hours to complete.
- We aim to return your trailer to you as quickly as possible, however, if replacement parts are required we may have to keep it in the workshop until the new parts arrive, which could take several days.
- A slot for a trailer service or repair can be booked in advance, so please pick a time when you are not going to need it so often.
- Trailers must be brought to us, we regret that we are not able to provide a mobile service, or collect any trailer.
- Please ring us to book in for your service or repair, we aim to fit you in as soon as possible.
- All of our fitters are NTTA trained and qualified, as well as being annually inspected and approved.